Junior Marketing & Event Coordinator
Wisely is growing in the Benelux, has ambitions to set foot in France, Spain and Portugal and is looking for a Marketing & Event Coordinator with several years of experience to strengthen our team.
As Marketing & Event Coordinator, you are responsible for the conceptual development of all kinds of marketing campaigns together with the client. Consequently, you also start these campaigns and ensure a close follow-up. You excel in organisation, planning and communication.
- Developing marketing campaigns from A to Z.
- Keeping a close eye on the timing, budget and quality of your projects.
- Placing and following up orders with suppliers.
- Draw up precise briefings for our in-house experts and technological partners.
- Conducting analyses and making reports of current projects.
- At regular intervals (proactivity is key!) communicating about progress with the customer and/or sparring about choices to be made.
- Have the administrative side (purchase orders, time tracking, purchase invoices, sales invoicing) of your projects 100% under control.
- Assisting our customers and formulating solutions.
- You search for ways to make workflows more efficient and error-free.
- Together with our team, you will look for new opportunities to make Wisely grow.
- Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree
- You are perfectly French-speaking and you can express yourself fluently in Dutch.
- You have a fluent pen and you are not afraid to write a text.
- You can work very independently and like to take initiative.
- You have a strong interest in everything that has to do with marketing and retail.
- You have knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, … Basic knowledge of graphical programmes (Photoshop, Canva…) is a plus.
- You are flexible and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are extremely careful and precise. Clear communication is your strength.
- You can adapt quickly and easily, as plans and concepts can change completely from one minute to the next.
- You are not afraid when concepts and projects are not yet completely concrete and clear and when you have to find out how to get started.
- You are curious by nature (you often search for something independently within your field), you are a courageous person and you have a healthy urge to score (with your colleagues, the management and the client).
The headquarters in Kortrijk is located in the city centre, close to the Lago water complex and the banks of the river Leie, which offer opportunities for running and/or cycling. The railway station is a 7-minute walk away. We prefer to work together in the office as much as possible, but depending on your profile, we can determine your workplace by mutual agreement. Of course, you can expect a competitive salary package. Nice colleagues, coffee and an entrepreneurial environment are free of charge.
YOU THINK YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON?
Show us your genuine interest by sending us your CV or at least the link to your up-to-date and detailed LinkedIn profile and by sending us an e-mail or video to email@example.com. In it you explain why you think you are suitable for this vacancy. Only candidates who meet both requirements will be responded to or considered. Pressing the ‘I’m interested’ button is not sufficient to show us your enthusiasm.
8500 Kortrijk – Belgium
BE 0690 665 041
+32 (0)477 80 33 79